Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
I’ve been working as a Software Engineer for more than 11 years leading teams to overcome huge hurdles with tight timelines and demanding challenges. Some of the most important companies and projects I’ve worked for include: ni.com, OrTracker App, mergeworld.com, wunderground.com, 18techs, criticalmass.com, www.cafebritt.cr, hangarworldwide.com, www.pcfinancial.ca, Clorox - Britta+, Jerry Garcia and among others.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and applications rapidly.
- Redux, Observables, Promises, ngrx, graphql, Storybook.
- HTML5, CSS | (Less | Sass | css modules | style components).
- Nodejs, Ruby (junior) | Jekyll, Middleman, PHP | WordPress.
- Microsoft Visual Basic, C#, C++, PASCAL.
- Databases: Mongo, SQL, MySQL and Microsoft Access, Postgres.
- Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Nodejs.
- Environments: Mac, Ubuntu, Windows.
- Career developer
- Work on ni.com projects
- Create unit tests for ni.com projects
- Create a small design system for hangarworldwide.com
- Create programs for people level skills
- Talk directly with clients
- Responsible for creating demos for clients
- Follow Agile methodologies (Azure)
- Create Figma prototypes
- Help with ni.com design system
- Work on OrTracker React native app, Web App, and Node API.
- Work for mergeworld.com.
- Create multiple static and dynamic WordPress sites.
- Create style guides for multiple sites.
- Create SPA using react and angular.
- Migrate www.wunderground.com to angular
- Work with multiple APIs
- Server side rendering with Expressjs
- Unit test with jasmine
- Use of Agile methodology (Jira)
- D3 and D3 server side rendering
- Generated a methodology for Code Reviews at least once a month within the Front–end department.
- Fostered an environment to lunch and learn at least once a month
- Acted as a leader in terms of technology in any project. Managed deliverables, raised flags (risks), and ensured that the project came on time and in compliance with the estimated.
- Scheduled and conducted one on one at least every 15 days with all my team members.
- Created tasks for people who were available.
- Collaborated with the Technology Directors, Project Managers, Creative Leads, and Account leads to design, develop and deliver digital marketing projects on mobile, web, and desktop platforms.
- Functioned as a leader and coordinator of the Application Developers, Web Developers, and Database Developers.
- Ensured successful involvement of Project Management, Quality Assurance, and Release Engineering team members.
- Assisted on the architecture and development of multiple projects.